Run Home to Crochet

Run Home to Crochet

Friday 25 September 2015

** Quickly popping by **

Hello there - this week has been really hectic, so I am quickly popping by to say "hello" and hoping you like the changes I have made with regard to the layout of things


This went in the oven
 
 
and 35 minutes later - this came out of the oven - yummy!!
 
 
This is on my hook
 
 
 
and it goes round corners
 
 
 
 
These colours were also on my hook
 
 
and these
 
 
 
OOOOOooooohhh that time of year is fast approaching!!
 
Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you again soon
 
Xx Joy Xx

7 comments:

  1. What have you been baking ?? Lovely as usual, looking forward to making some baubles soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely muesli bars Bridget - they are yummy. Bauble pattern coming soon xx

      Delete
  2. Love the baubles! I can 't wait for the Brighstone Christmas Tree Festival :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Coral - lots of ideas in my head we will have to meet up soon to chat about it xx

      Delete
  3. And it has let me comment today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those baubles Joy. I can't wait to try some myself xxx

    ReplyDelete